Saturday, May 19, 2018

set laravel mail setting to log file - development

set laravel mail setting to log file

I just start to learning laravel and now I have a problem with mail settings.

I want to send reset password email to the log file of the project and for this I change the .env file settings from MAIL_DRIVER = smtp to MAIL_DRIVER = log

I also change the mail.php settings and reset my server because I use (php artisan serve) command.

still i receive following error

SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table ‘mytodo.password_resets’ doesn’t exist (SQL: delete from password_resets where email = Ali@gmail.com

I don’t know why it is search for table.

I also see the following question it has same problem but my problem doesn’t solve by their instruction.

Laravel Mail to Log

please help me is there anything else i should try.



from Laravel Questions and Answers https://laravelquestions.com/laravel/set-laravel-mail-setting-to-log-file/
via Lzo Media

No comments:

Post a Comment