Using PHP and MySQL data to generate PDF letters like in MS Word mailmerge functionality I would really like to know if there is a way like MS Word mailmerge functionality that can be done using PHP and Mysql data. Like i have address data in MySQL (suppose 10 numbers) and through PHP i want to insert that address data in a pre-defined letter head area. And it will automatically generate 10 different letters with same content but different address in PDF. Can it be done? Any start up point will be helpful. As I am working on Laravel so any snippet of that sort will also be useful. Thanks in advance. from Laravel Questions and Answers https://laravelquestions.com/php/using-php-and-mysql-data-to-generate-pdf-letters-like-in-ms-word-mailmerge-functionality/ via Lzo Media
when trying to $.ajax to fetch some content from other websites in my website, I got the error. Failed to load https://www.pinterest.com/ : No ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ header is present on the requested resource. Origin ‘ http://localhost:8100 ‘ is therefore not allowed access. I knew if the target website didn’t allow localhost:8100 to fetch the data, I cannot fetch it in the client side on the web. However, I found that mobile app (not mobile browser, but android/ios application) does not have the issue, they can simply get the website content by their default mobile built-in HTTP get function. Do i want to ask why mobile will not encounter CORS issue (mobile can fetch the webcontent simply by the built-in http get function)? thanks. Source: AngularJS from Angular Questions https://angularquestions.com/2017/10/18/cors-issue-between-webandroidios/ via @lzomedia #developer #freelance #web #lzomedia.com
I’m using angular 1.6.4, I have the following element: Text What I need is the element to be a regular link and call trackJobClick every time is clicked. Everything is working fine when you click it with the left button or ctrl (or cmd) + left button, but the function is not being called when I use my middle button (wheel). When I click using the wheel the link opens in a new tab (thats correct) but I also need to execute the function. Have been googling for a while but can’t find any solution, is there any easy way? Do I need to use a directive? I found https://github.com/thiagofaleiro/ng-middle-click/ but can’t make it work. Thanks in advance! Source: AngularJS from Angular Questions https://angularquestions.com/2017/10/05/angular-js-ng-click-with-mouse-middle-button/ via @lzomedia #developer #freelance #web #lzomedia.com
Comments
Post a Comment